BDO: Traineeship Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 31 December 2020
Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth
The Trainee Accountant vacancies are for 2021 first-year trainees wanting to start their training contract within the BDO Financial Services (FS) division. The training contract will ensure that you achieve the SAICA competencies to register as a Chartered Accountant and equip you with specialist expertise and experience in the Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, and Funds industries. As a BDO Financial Services professional, you’ll work in a fast-paced, innovative, and technology-driven environment and help BDO’s established FS business to deliver exceptional client service and further disrupt and transform the FS industry.
We are looking for candidates who would like:
- Exposure and specialization in the financial services sector, which includes banking, asset management, stockbroking, investment management, funds, and insurance companies;
- Hands-on experience with clients and management;
- Open door policy with managers and partners;
- Innovative and disruptive thinking; and
- A supportive environment that is focused on skills development and professionalism.
- Honors / PGDA / CTA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognized University.
- Upload your CV, copy of ID, Matric Certificate, Academic Record, and Proof of Registration for CTA this year.
- A passion for Financial Markets and eagerness to specialize within the Financial Services sector;
- Keen willingness to learn and bring energy and aspiration to a growing and innovative team;
- Strong technical ability;
- High level of attention to detail and analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Ability to relate to clients;
- Ability to apply sound professional judgment;
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-development and growth;
- Ability to work within diverse teams;
- Strong organizational ability.