Table of Contents
Aurora Wind Power Bursary Opportunities 2024
Aurora Wind Power invites Grade 12 learners, who are South African citizens from designated schools on the West Coast of South Africa, to apply for a Bursary to study further at South African public institutions in any 3 or 4-year degree programmes. This Bursary Programme is funded by Aurora Wind Power and is administered by StudyTrust.
Who can apply
The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants for the Aurora Wind Power bursary are as follows:
- Academic excellence: Selection will be done based on Grade 12 results.
- Financial need: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a lack of sufficient financial resources to continue with tertiary education and total household income must not exceed R 350 000.
- Eligible institutions: No bursaries are available for private tertiary institutions.
The value of the bursary will be determined on an individual basis and may be used to cover the following study-related cost items:
- Tertiary institution tuition fees, registration fees and examination fees
- Accommodation in a tertiary residence or equivalent
- Learning materials (textbooks, stationary, etc.)
The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants to the Letsatsi Borutho Trust bursary are as follows:
- Academic performance: Selection will be done based on prelim/final Grade 12 results and latest results or Highest grade passed and wanting to study towards a NQF level 6 technical, skills training and training programmes, as well as national diploma and degree programmes are invited to apply.
- Financial need: Applicants must be able to demonstrate lack of sufficient financial resources to continue with tertiary education.
How to apply
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s online application platform to be considered for a bursary for the next year.
- Please submit your completed application form and supporting documents to email@example.com.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Application Season: 01 May to 31 October.
- Please carefully read the instructions on our Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.