ASSISTANT NURSES (7 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/011482
- Directorate: Nursing Services
- Number of posts: 7
- Package: Grade 1: R 132 525.00
- Enquiries: Ms. M.V. Mathabatha, Tel No: (012) 318-6622
- Requirements: Grade 12 or equivalent, One (1) year Nursing Assistant Certificate that allows registration with South African Nursing Council (SANC). Current registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as Nursing Assistant. Proof of SANC receipt (2021). Knowledge: Knowledge of Nursing care processes and procedures, nursing statute and other relevant legal framework such as: Nursing Act, health Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, Batho Pele Principles, Patients’ rights Charter and Responsibilities, Public Service Regulations, Labour Relations Act, disciplinary code and Procedure, Grievance Procedure etc. Competency: Perform an elementary clinical nursing practice in accordance with the scope of practice and nursing standards as determined by the relevant health facilities. Promote quality elementary nursing care as directed by the relevant health facilities. Demonstrate an elementary understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practices. Skills: Good communication skills, ability to function as part of a team, Good interpersonal skills, Team player, Initiative, Cooperation, Pro-activeness and responsiveness.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living (physical care). Provide elementary clinical nursing care. Maintain professional growth / ethical standards and self-development.
- APPLICATIONS: Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 effective from 1 January 2021 form accompanied by a CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above, and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to a security screening and vetting process. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time, and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date: 19-07-2021
|Are you registered with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as Assistant Nurse?|
|Do you have knowledge of Nursing care processes and procedures?|
|Do you have proof of the 2021 SANC receipt?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.