Table of Contents
Ares Holdings | Keyholder X1
Crocs East Point is looking for a Keyholder to join their team.
Well-Established international brand in the footwear industry, Crocs Eastpoint, is looking to employ someone in the role of Key Holder, to join their dynamic team.
This individual will be responsible for opening and closing the store. The Key Holder will also handle operational procedures, assisting cashiers, providing customer service and be responsible for the housekeeping of the store.
- Stock takes and stock replenishment duties.
- Point of sale control
- Opening and closing procedures
- Floor staff training
- Authorization of refunds, returns and rejects.
- Cash up and banking’s
- Assisting Manager/supervisor in any area as per daily managing that might be required from you
- General staff control
- Reporting all staff and store problems to Store Manager or Regional Area Manager
- Excellent customer service
- Assist Manager with in house customer queries and problems.
- Customer queries
- Act Sustainably
- Celebrate the Wins
- Stand for equality.
- Love athletes
- Fight on together
- Grade 12
- 2 years’ experience as a sales assistant
- 1 year of Key Holding experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales budgets.
- Extensive stock management experience
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 2 weeks from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.