Apply For Mopani District Municipality: Student Bursary for 2021
Company: Mopani District Municipality
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 12 March 2021
Interested students must submit an application form together with the following documents:
- Detailed and Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.
- Matric Results and/or Recent Academic Record.
- Certified Copy of Identity Document.
- Admission Letter or Proof of Registration to an institution of higher learning.
- Proof of Parents’ or Guardian’s Income.
- Proof of Residence (co-signed by Traditional Authority and Ward Councillor).
- Motivation Letter to motivate ‘Why the Bursary should be awarded to you.’
Completed application forms must be addressed to:
The Municipal Manager, Mopani District Municipality,
Hand-delivered to: Registry (Office 13 Ground floor)- Main Building – Giyani.
Inquiries should be directed to Khosa PS and Mabunda Oliver @ (015) 811 6300/ 076 308 2525
NB. Correspondences will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted by the end of March 2021, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Successful candidates will be expected to sign a bursary contract.
Closing date: 12 March 2021.
Do you have a CV?
An easier way to create your CV. It’s as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional-looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.