77 / 100
Anti Money Laundering Operations Team Leader
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
purpose for Anti Money Laundering
To lead and supervise a team of Financial Crime Analysts in order to ensure they achieve quality and productivity targets by optimally leveraging resources and support functions.
experience and qualifications for Anti Money Laundering
- Advanced Diploma: Business Management Risk experience preferred.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar environment, of which 1 – 2 years ideally at junior (entry level) management level.
additional requirements for Anti Money Laundering
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
responsibilities for Anti Money Laundering
- Report on own and team transactional and process activity progression within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
- Develop a short term delivery plan & coordinate team activities to ensure that agreed objectives & standards are met & associated risks are escalated.
- Assist a team with the identification and resolution of problems and provide solutions that leads to improved service delivery and quality.
- Constantly align own & team work in response to changes in standards, procedures & processes to deliver on performance objectives & improve quality.
- Maximise productivity through efficient planning, people and processes to drive optimal utilisation of available resources.
- Deal with escalations and manage quality of team work. Ensure own and team adherence to set governance and compliance procedures and processes, continuously identifying and escalating risks.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Encourage contribution to a culture of customer service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback.
- Build a strong appreciation of customer needs and ensure team understanding and adherence to service delivery principles; aligning where necessary.
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies.
- Monitor & coach behaviour that ensures a service culture which builds rewarding relationships proposes innovations & allows exceptional client service.
- Ensure team adherence to specified policies, standards and procedures to prevent and reduce wastage and escalate associated risks.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Contain costs associated with overtime.
- Embrace change and assist a team under supervision to adapt to and successfully implement change initiatives.
- Participate and contribute to a learning and growth culture where information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared.
- Participate and contribute to a development culture where information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate and needed.
- Coach to improve performance and develop skills of team members.