Table of Contents
Anova | HR Generalist X1
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
HR Generalist is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the HR department. To ensure compliance with internal policies and government regulations and manage a variety of HR processes.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive and holistic HR services support to the HR Manager, HR Business Partner on all aspects of the Human Resources life cycle.
- Support the recruiting and hiring process. This may include posting job openings, screening resumes, interviewing candidates, and making job offers.
- Handle all aspects of employee benefits such as medical aid, retirement plans, and other perks to ensure employees feel valued.
- Assist the HR Business Partner in acting as liaison between employees and management, providing assistance with employee relations issues and addressing employee concerns.
- Facilitate the organization’s compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations, actively participating in the updating of HR policies and procedures as needed.
- Keeps employee records, including performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, and other personnel information.
- Support the delivery of training programs.
- Generate regular reports on HR metrics such as employee turnover, hiring rates, and employee satisfaction.
- Drive the management and maintenance of the HR management system (HRIS).
Any other tasks as agreed with line manager.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related.
- 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator.
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office and related HR Systems (Sage, VIP).
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to build effective partnerships.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Highly motivated and results orientated.
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
For more information on Anova visit our website: www.anovahealth.co.za
CV Templates to use in South Africa 2022
These are the most good-looking designs of CV or Resume Template you can use presently in South Africa. All you need to do is download the CV template fill in your information as shown on the template and save it as a Microsoft document and you can start mailing it or printing it. We are going to keep on updating you with some newer or latest templates for CVs so you can apply for your careers today.