Anova Health | Professional Nurses: Decanting – Ref No: OD021/21
Limpopo Province – Permanent
Capricorn: Polokwane East
We are looking for Professional Nurses with experience in HIV and PMTCT programmes to give technical support and capacity building of Decanting and CCMDD program.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Mentor staff at facilities in all program areas of CCMDD including identifying patients ready for decanting.
- Initiate and organize internal training and workshops based on decanting and CCMDD program.
- Support the Department of Health PHC facilities and collaborate with other NGO’s on the implementation of CCMDD program and decanting.
- Initiate, maintain open communication and relationship with the Department of Health and other stakeholders including CCMDD service provider.
- Ensure implementation of the recent CCMDD guidelines and SOPs.
- Identify program support needs at facilities and advise accordingly.
- Facilitate different CCMDD services and decanting models.
- Provide DSD on clients ready for decanting.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Grade 12 (Matric).
- Professional Nurse with midwifery diploma registered with South African Nursing Council (SANC).
- NIMART trained a pre-requisite.
- PHC diploma an advantage.
- Work experience in HIV and TB management.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Submit your CV and application letter to Olga Daswa at email@example.com
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 03 March 2021