Anova Health | Post Basic Pharmacy Assistant – MS/00007/21
City of Cape Town – Permanent
We are looking for Pharmacist Assistants to support the implementation of pharmacy activities in Anova supported facilities by ensuring that they are compliant with Basic Pharmacy principles, implementation and maintenance of stock visibility solutions and alternative distribution models.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide mentorship and support to ensure that adequate levels of stock are always available.
- Ensure compliance with good pharmacy practice.
- Maintenance of stock visibility solution (SVS).
- Implementation of Repeat Prescription Collections (RPC) in supported facilities.
- Support the retention of accurate and updated records on pharmacy activity & decanting.
- Perform duties of Pharmacist Assistant such as dispensing, drug supply management etc. in line with Scope of Practice.
- Represent Anova in stakeholder meetings and workshops when requested.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Registered as a post-basic Pharmacist Assistant with SAPC.
- At least 1 year of experience on HIV/AIDS treatment regimen and adherence issues.
- Understanding of ART, TB, and general medication.
- Good knowledge of antiretroviral therapy, TB and chronic medication.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work under pressure & independently.
- Proficiency in Ms Office.
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line of your email for a quicker response. Good luck!
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
Submit your CV and application letter to Mimi Smit at email@example.com
Closing date: 20 September 2021
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.