Anova Health | Office Manager – TN/00002/22
Mopani – Tzaneen
We are looking for an Office Manager who is organized with good communication and management skills to manage a team of administrative and support staff.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain office support services.
- Supervise office staff.
- Maintain Programme, office records and efficiency.
- Manage office finance requirements.
- Facilitate regular meetings with support staff.
- Design, implement and maintain office policies.
- Maintain office equipment and vehicles.
- Liaise with head office, agencies and other organisations.
- Perform other office-related duties as and when required.
Any other tasks as agreed with line manager.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Operations Management qualification or relevant.
- At least 5 years’ experience in administration/office management.
- Background in healthcare management or consulting will be an added advantage.
- Health programmes experience, preferably within HIV and TB.
- Takes initiative, ability to learn and work independently.
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Organised, analytical, proactive and a team player.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Computer literate – MS Office (Outlook, word, excel & PowerPoint).
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent relationship skills.
- Understanding of cultural, political, gender, confidential, ethics, legislative and other social dynamics information.
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line of your email for a quicker response. Good luck!
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
Submit your CV and application letter to Tiyiselani Nkuna at email@example.com
Closing date: 04 March 2022
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful. Anova Health Institute is an equal opportunity employer.