Anova Health | Human Resources Manager – OD/00001/22
Limpopo Province – Mopani District
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to provide HR partnership and leadership to the Mopani District. The position requires a professional who is proactive in identifying resources and formulating actionable recommendations to support ongoing operations and program transitions. They must be an articulate and persuasive communicator who is able to handle a broad range of HR issues in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with line managers and provide comprehensive, pro-active, and holistic business partnering HR service to the District
- Assist in developing and implementing HR initiatives focused on achieving business objectives and improving the effectiveness of the HR department
- Manage the overall level of people risk in the portfolio and ensure that ER processes and procedures are adhered to
- Build relationships and network with line managers through effective communication
- Ensure effective and consistent implementation of the performance management process
- Generate monthly HR reports and action/ innovate for improvement on HR Metrics
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in at least one of the following disciplines: Human Resources, Labour Relations, Organizational Development, and Industrial Psychology
- Minimum 5 years of HR Generalist experience
- Minimum 5 years’ management and leadership experience
- Experience working in an NPO/NGO highly advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to creatively implement HR solutions and solve HR related problems
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in handling employee relations matters
- Computer Literacy and proficiency in MS Office; SAGE 300 experience highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience working with BCEA, Employment Equity Act, Skills Development Act and Labour Law
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line of your email for a quicker response. Good luck!
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
Submit your CV and application letter to Olga Daswa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 02 March 2022.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful. Anova Health Institute is an equal opportunity employer.