Anova Health | Human Resources Administrator – Ref No: TN009/21
Limpopo Province – Fixed Term Contract
Mopani: Tzaneen Main Office
We are looking for a dynamic HR Administrator who will provide effective administration to the HR Manager Servicing Mopani District Office.
Key duties and responsibilities
- HR Administration and reporting.
- Prepare work-back agreements and submit them to payroll.
- Maintain all documents in the HR department (recruitment, remuneration etc.).
- Generate HR standard letters as required.
- Respond to HR queries and needs as they arise and refer to HRBP.
- Submit staff leave application and timesheets to payroll.
- Perform all other HR administrative duties.
- Advertise job adverts.
- Arrange interviews.
- Participation in interviews as and when required.
- Conduct pre-employment checks.
Facilitation of new employee process
- Draft employment contracts.
- Prepare all HR engagement documents for new employees.
- Coordinate the staff induction with HRBP.
- Send out monthly updates on new appointments and terminations to HRBP.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Grade 12 (Matric).
- A National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of HR administrative experience.
- Previous experience in working for an NGO in HIV and AIDS environment would be advantageous.
- Computer literate, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Able to work and learn independently.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Organised, proactive and a team player.
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to produce quality work and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Submit your CV and application letter to Tiyiselani Nkuna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above position and reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 05 March 2021