Anova Health | General Assistant – Ref No: MM/0001/21
Johannesburg – Fixed Term Contract
APACE: Project Management
Are you good at housekeeping and keeping things in order? Anova has a vacancy that could be perfect for you! We are looking for a vibrant General Assistant who will ensure that the office is an acceptable working environment.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Ensure that the kitchen, offices, toilets and other common areas are kept clean at all times.
- Remove waste from office and dustbins to designated areas.
- Ensure timeous order and safekeeping of cleaning material, toiletries and office groceries.
- Maintain cleaning stock and inventory of cleaning equipment.
- Assist with reception duties as and when required.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- At least 2 years’ office cleaning experience.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be flexible and adjust to environmental changes.
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Be a self-starter.
Submit your CV and application letter to Makhosazana Mdhlalose at Recruitmentemail@example.com
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 05 March 2021