Anova Health | Enrolled Nurse – Ref No: PG/00035/21
Cape Town – Permanent
APACE: Western Cape
To provide direct clinical services within the scope of work as part of Anova facility-based DSD team and assist facilities to reach their 909090 targets and also to provide supervision to Facility and Community-based teams in terms of case finding, case management, and retention activities when carrying out their duties.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Perform PICT for clients presenting at health facilities and/or their partners, and appropriate referral;
- Screen clients for STIs, TB, Hypertension, Diabetes and refer for provision of symptomatic management;
- Provide phlebotomy services for baseline bloods (pre-ART patients), VL and other monitoring bloods for patients already on ART in decanted modalities or general follow-up care.
- Supervise the implementation of Anova’s APACE support activities at the facility and community level, in line with the 909090 strategies and work plan.
- Support Anova and/or DOH counselors providing case finding and linkage to care services as well as adherence club.
- Supervise IQC, PT, and other RTCQI activities at the facility and community level.
- Supervise and perform monitoring activities including updating of registers and collection of statistics and validating of data.
- Track laboratory results and ensures appropriate distribution, capturing, and filing thereof.
- Adhere to individual target requirements as per team lead/supervisor directive and maintain data collection requirements.
- Together with the Clinician and Community Project Coordinator, attend meetings with community leaders, community members, and other stakeholders.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Enrolled Nursing qualification or a degree in Health/ Social Sciences or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience in project or operations management.
- At least 3 years experience in HIV or public health environment.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to manage data collection and reporting.
- Computer Literate – MS Office Packages (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel & PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak one of the local languages.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Innovative, organized, analytical, and excellent interpretation data skills.
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS prevention and community health issues.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Attention to detail.
Submit your CV and application letter to Pumla Grootboom at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 22 March 2021