Anova Health | Community APACE Coordinator – Ref No: PG/00023/20
Cape Town – Permanent
APACE: Western Cape
Responsible for overseeing the implementation of the facility and out of the facility, community case finding (HTS), case management and retention support activities within the Western Cape APACE program through coordinating the various projects facets, including HR, logistics and administration.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Oversee the implementation of Anova’s case finding, case management and retention support activities at the facility and community level, in line with 909090 strategies and workplan.
- Provide leadership and oversight to Anova Counsellors and HTS Testers allocated to work at primary health care facilities, hospital and community.
- Work with a team of Anova counsellors and HTS testers and ensure that they meet all required DoH standards to provide case finding, linkage to care and retention in care strategies.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of HTS/CLI quality improvement activities at the facility and community level as required and ensure compliance with DoH policies.
- Identify training needs at the facility and community level and make logistical arrangements for such training.
- Coordinate all data collection and management processes provided by your teams.
- Engage in data quality assurance and internal control activities.
- Update project assets registers and inventories.
- Laisse regularly with Anova M&E department to ensure accurate project reports.
- Identify critical programme stakeholders and establish working relationships with them.
- Manage and maintain functional relations with all internal and external stakeholders including DoH and other partners.
- Ensure that project staff participate actively in decision making.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Post-graduate degree in Health/ Social Sciences or equivalent would be advantageous.
- At least 5 years’ experience in project or operations management.
- At least 5 years’ experience in HIV or public health environment
- Able to demonstrate the ability to update and maintain a data repository.
- NIMART Certificate advantageous.
- Computer Literate – MS Office Packages (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel & PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak one of the local languages.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Innovative, organized, analytical and excellent interpretation data skills.
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS prevention and community health issues.
- Computer skills.
Submit your CV and application letter to Pumla Grootboom at email@example.com
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 22 January 2020