Anova Health | Administration Clerk – Ref No: OD023/21
Limpopo Province – Fixed Term Contract
Capricorn: Polokwane West
We are looking for an Administration Clerk to provide administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient patient flow and general operations. The incumbent will oversee and manage the reception area, filing room and provide support to programme as outlined in the job description.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and assist patients with their queries.
- Register and retrieve patients’ files.
- Assist the team to retrieve files for tracing.
- File patient records as per ideal clinic precepts and facility filing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Always keep the filing area neat and tidy.
- Manage patient booking/appointment system as requested.
- Collate weekly TRAP and DHIS data and submit to Facility Manager.
- Collate monthly data into monthly input forms and submit all monthly input forms with a copy of the TIER.Net monthly report.
- Verify all reported data against source documents.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Grade 12 (Matric).
- At least 1-year of working experience in an administration role.
- Be organized and have attention to detail.
- Professional and solution-driven.
- Always maintain the highest level of confidentiality in all work activities.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Submit your CV and application letter to Olga Daswa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 03 March 2021