Table of Contents
Anova | General Assistant X1
Closing Date 06 July 2023
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
The successful candidate will help keep our offices clean and in hygiene condition. The incumbent is also expected to provide refreshments to our stakeholders during visits, audits and meetings etc.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform cleaning services i.e., sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and disinfecting our office, kitchen and reception area.
- Empty dustbins and remove garbage to the area of collection.
- Clean windows as and when required, at a reachable or where safety is observed at all times.
- Report any damage to property immediately as and when noticed or occurred.
- Liaise with Provincial Coordinator to order provisions such as coffee, tea, sugar, milk and cleaning materials etc.
- Conduct stock-taking as and when required to ensure the office never runs out of supplies.
- Ensure health and safety policies, standard operating procedures are observed or adhered to at all times.
- Assist to provide refreshments to our stakeholders, during visits, audits or meetings etc.
- Assist with other relevant adhoc duties as and when required.
Minimum qualifications, skills and experience:
- Grade 12.
- At least 1 year domestic or office cleaning experience.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be flexible and willing to adjust to changing work environments.
- Have the ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Be a self starter and team player.
- Basic numeracy and writing skills.
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Attention to detail.
Closing date: 06 July 2023
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
Preference will be given to persons with disabilities.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
For more information on Anova visit our website: www.anovahealth.co.za