Table of Contents
Anova | Driver Opportunities X2
Closing Date 06 July 2023
Anova Health Institute is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivate us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for a Drivers to provide a reliable and courteous transportation service to Anova staff with safety being a top priority.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Transport Anova staff to and from the clinics and office
- Ensure that vehicles are regularly serviced and well maintained.
- Comply with traffic regulations.
- Adhere to Anova policies and procedures.
- Manage site visits-logbook.
- Assist with general office support duties.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12
- Code 10 Drivers’ license and PDP- Professional Drivers’ Permit
- At least 2 years driving experience.
- Defensive driving course an advantage
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to maintain a professional image.
- Good Communication skills
- Diligent attention to safety
- Be available to work on weekends when required.
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
Preference will be given to persons with disabilities.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
For more information on Anova visit our website: www.anovahealth.co.za