Anglo American | Internship Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 28 October 2020
Come and join us as part of Anglo American Platinum. Amandelbult Complex is hereby inviting applications for internship and P1/P2 programme aimed at equipping members of the host communities with appropriate work experience. First preference will be given to relevant applications from host communities. The programme will run for a period of 12 months.
The Internship Programme provides practical Work Learning and experience to individuals. The programme will run for a period of 12 months.
Please submit your full CV, ID copy and certified copies of your qualifications or academic record and a letter from your institution indicating a need for work experience.
The following are the minimum entry requirements into the opportunities:
|Environmental Grad / Intern
|Social Performance Grad / Intern
|Intern Human Resources
- The candidate will be expected to undergo a Medical Fitness Test and Assessments.
How to apply
- CV’s from host communities can be delivered to Matome Shishoka or Grace Makgai(Social Performance Department) at Amandelbult Complex Tumela Main Offices.
- All CV’s from host communities must strictly come with a proof of residence with the stamp from relevant tribal office or municipality.
- All online application must have supporting documents and proof of residence with the stamp from relevant tribal authorities and municipalities.
- CV’s that do not meet the relevant requirements will not be considered
- To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
- If you are unable to apply online, please apply using our Cell Phone Application process by dialing*134*7710#from your mobile phone.
- By applying for this job, you provide consent that your personal details, including your fingerprints, can be used to conduct background screening where appropriate. For more information, please visit:https://www.angloamerican.com/site-services/applicant-privacy-notice/applicant-privacy-notice-en