Anglo American | Bursary / Scholarship Opportunities 2022
Closing Date: 21 May 2021
Anglo-American Platinum’s bursary and scholarship schemes give young professionals an entry point into the company, the mining industry, and the job market. The application can only be made online.
Anglo American has a portfolio of world-class mining operations. We mine, process, move and market the essential ingredient that enables a clear, more connected world and that meets fast-growing consumer-driven demands for products from smartphones to electric cars. Our basic materials build homes, offices, railways, and airports, and our diamonds fulfill people’s dreams.
Our Platinum business mines, processes and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium, and osmium.
People. Process. Performance. You’ll keep sight of it all.
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join us. Job Description:
Scholarships cover registration, tuition and textbook costs, medical cover, and a computer allowance. Learners in Platinum Host Communities. Qualifications:
What you will need:
- Grade 12 learners must submit their Grade 11 results, stamped by the school, and provisional acceptance at a tertiary institution.
- You must pass all subjects you are currently registered for at a tertiary institution.
- You must reside within a 50km radius from our operations – submit a stamped document from your traditional or municipal councilor
- Any field of study applies.
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process:
- Your certified ID document;
- Your Grade 11 results, stamped by your school or,
- if you have completed Grade 12, a certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate;
- Your latest transcripts and previous year’s results; and
- A CV with all the relevant information