Allan Gray | Internship Opportunities 2022
Closing Date: 15 April 2022
Location: Cape Town
The successful interns will be placed in suitable business areas for a 2-week internship to solve different challenges in each, with an opportunity to get exposure to the business, be mentored by others and present their results to senior management at Allan Gray.
- This internship is only open to final year students currently completing an under or post graduate Commerce or Business Science degree with majors in Finance, Economics, Investments, Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics.
- A minimum GPA of 70% or higher throughout your university tenure
- Must be eligible to work in South Africa
Skills and Competency Requirements
- Strong client focus and interest in investments
- An enquiring mind and problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team of highly skilled individuals while delivering on your own personalised goals
- Highly adaptable and resilient
How to Apply