Table of Contents
AGRICULTURE GRADUATE PROGRAM: LIVESTOCK FARM (22 MONTHS) X14
- Reference Number: refs/015202
- Directorate: FARMERS SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT
- Number of Posts: 14
- Package: R87 000.00 Stipend Per Annum
- Enquiries: Ms. Margaret Digoro, Tel: 011 240-3097
- Grade 12 plus a Bachelor’s degree (NQF Level 7) or a National Diploma (NQF Level 6) in Agriculture as recognized by SAQA.
- Livestock Farm Be receptive to learning new methods of farming/gardening and sharing existing knowledge of farming. Care, cleaning, feeding and providing water to livestock if placed on livestock farm. Maintain all farming-related equipment, tools, and supplies, including tractors and other machinery. Assist others with various additional projects and work-related errands as needed. Maintain biosecurity measures on the farm at all times. Notify the Manager of animal issues such as sickness, etc Develop and discuss alternative and innovative strategies for the farm be it feeding systems, breeding systems, etc
- Notes: To apply for the above position, please apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/ or Hand Deliver at Ground floor, Main entrance 56 Eloff Street, Umnotho House Johannesburg. The application must include only the completed and signed NEW Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the DPSA web site link: https://www.dpsa.gov.za/newsroom/psvc/ and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.
- All applications submitted on the OLD Z.83 form will not be considered. Failure to do so will result in your application being disqualified. Certified copies of the Identity Document, Grade 12 Certificate, and the highest required qualifications as well as a driver’s license where necessary, will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to Human Resources on or before the day of the interview date. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have all their foreign qualifications evaluated by SAQA and provide proof of such evaluation report. Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered. If you apply for more than 1 post, please submit separate applications for each post that you apply for.
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. The department does not accept applications via email or fax. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Applicants must declare any pending criminal, disciplinary or any other allegations or investigations against them. Should this be uncovered during/after the interview took place, the application will not be considered and in the unlikely event that the person has been appointed such appointment will be terminated. The successful candidate will be appointed subject to positive results of the security clearance process. Should, during any stage of the recruitment process, a moratorium be placed on the filling of posts, or the Department is affected by any process such as, but not limited to, restructuring or reorganization of posts, the Department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process and re-advertise the post at any time in future.
- NB: For assistance with online applications, visit the following centres: 78 Fox Street, Marshalltown or Maponya Mall at Thuso House next to Home Affairs. It is the Department’s intention to promote retrospective (Race, Gender, and Disability) in the Public Service through the filling of this post. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of Race, Gender and Disability status is required. Female candidates are encouraged to apply in promotion of the Department’s Employment Equity and Disability targets. If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful. Employer: Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
Employer: Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
Location: VARIOUS FARMS AROUND GAUTENG PROVINCE
Closing Date: 11-10-2022
|Do you have Grade 12 plus a Bachelor’s Degree (NQF level 7) or a National Diploma (NQF level 6) in Agriculture?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.