Department of Health has Vacancies available at Steve Biko Hospital of Administration Officer with the Minimum requirements of grade 12. Government Jobs
POST 09/170: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
REF NO: HRM 16/2019 (X5 POSTS)
Directorate: Administration & Logistics
SALARY: R242 475 per annum (Level 07) plus benefits
CENTRE: Steve Biko Academic Hospital
- Relevant degree or diploma, equivalent qualification or Grade 12.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and in a changing environment.
- Knowledge of patient administration regulations, hospital structure, treasury regulations.
- PFMA, sound interpersonal relations, good problem solving, communication and writing skills.
- supervision of the day to day functioning of stuff rendering patient.
- Administrative duties in wards, clinics, patient registration points and records.
- Attendance control, development of personnel, management of PMDS of subordinates.
- Controlling financial resources and revenue collection, organizing.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Provide training of staff at institutional level.
- Must be prepare to relieve in and rotate to other sections of patient administration.
- Prepared to work shifts without transport problems.
Mr. F Monama Tel No: (012) 354 1421
Applications must be submitted with a Z83 form, certified copies of ID and certificate of qualifications. To Steve Biko Academic Hospital, Private Bag X169, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to Cnr Malherbe & Steve Biko Road. Main Entrance at Level 3.
NOTE: Steve Biko Academic Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity and redress. Candidates whose appointment will promote representative in terms of race, disability and gender will receive preference.
CLOSING DATE: 22 March 2019
APPLY – ADMINISTRATION CLERK
NB: please share this with WhatsApp!