- Reference Number : REFS/012356
- Directorate : SCM Construction Procurement (Health)
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 257 508.00 per annum (plus benefits).
- Enquiries : Ms. Shatadi Mahlangu Tel: 072 668 0029/076 521 4118
- A Degree or National Diploma in SCM/ Economics/Accounting/ Logistics/Public Administration/ Business Management. A Minimum of 1 – 2 Years’ Experience in Secretariat Services. COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of the Public Service Regulatory Framework. Knowledge of the department Strategy. Knowledge of the SCM policy and procedures. In depth knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations’ Financial Delegations and Risk Management. Knowledge of Accounting Standards. SKILLS- Communication skills. Computer literacy. Analytical. Presentation. Report writing skills. ATTRIBUTES: Team player. Able to work independently. Professional. Confidential. Ability to work under pressure. Quality-driven.
- Prepare agendas for different procurement committees and meetings. Present agendas to Chairpersons of meeting. Issue agendas. Distribute agendas to all stakeholders. Arrange bid specification, compulsory or non-compulsory tender clarification and evaluation and bid adjudication and debriefing meetings. Arrange site visits if required. Determine venue and logistics for meetings. Prepare and distribute attendance registers. Meet with Chairperson before meetings to validate expectations. Capture minutes of meetings directly on computers. Complete attendance registers. Validate correctness and professional quality standards of the minutes. Issue minutes. Maintain copies of agendas and minutes.
- This advert is internal (within the Department) and external (within Gauteng Province). This advert is to attract applicants within the geographical area of City of Johannesburg To apply for the above position, please apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za Only online applications will be considered and for general enquiries please contact Human Resource on 072 668 0029/076 521 4118. Application should be accompanied by the new Z83 form, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications not older than 06 months, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of this post and candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to appoint. Disabled people are encouraged to apply. If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful.
Employer : Department of Infrastructure Development
Location : Head Office (Johannesburg)
Closing Date : 25-11-2021
|Do you have a Degree or National Diploma in SCM/ Economics/Accounting/ Logistics/Public Administration/ Business Management?|
|Do you have a minimum of 1 – 2 Years’ Experience in Secretariat Services?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.