- Reference Number : REFS/012464
- Directorate : Property Management Area 1
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 257 508.00 per annum (plus benefits).
- Enquiries : Ms. Tina Mavhungu Tel: Tel: 072 668 0029/076 521 4118
- A National Diploma/Degree and/or equivalent in Property Management or Real Estate. A minimum of 1 Years’ experience in Property Management environment. COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of GDID strategies, policies, and plans. Financial management SKILLS- Problem solving. Communication. Planning and organizing. Computer literacy. ATTRIBUTES: Quality-oriented. Team worker. Responsible.
- Manage partnerships for specific property development initiatives. Manage the implementation of Public Private Partnerships. Undertake research to determine possible development opportunities. Assist in the determination of financial and developmental feasibility. Collect information and documents for business cases. Confirmation of ownership from the asset register. Obtain winded report from municipality. Calculation of market related rental. Submit application for affordability assessment to revenue management. Conduct property inspection. Signing off lease agreement. Utilization of PLDT Systems. Compile information prepare and update reports or process other documents. Develop and maintain asset management filing and tracking systems for reports and documents. Oversee copying, faxing, and printing of documents in the unit. Receipt of applications. Acknowledgement of application. Prepare submissions. Writing reports, memos, and letters and facilitating property applications. Taking minutes.
- NOTES: This advert is internal (within the Department) and external (within Gauteng Province). This advert is to attract applicants within the geographical area of City of Johannesburg. To apply for the above position, please apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za Only online applications will be considered and for general enquiries please contact Human Resource on 072 668 0029/076 521 4118. Application should be accompanied by the new Z83 form, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications not older than 06 months, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of this post and candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to appoint. Disabled people are encouraged to apply. If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful.
Employer : Department of Infrastructure Development
Location : Head Office Johannesburg
Closing Date : 25-11-2021
|Do you have a National Diploma/Degree and/or equivalent in Property Management or Real Estate?|
|Do you have a minimum of 1 Years’ experience in Property Management environment?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.