POST 09/242: ADMINISTRATIVE CLERKS- INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
REF NO: LDH/17/03/19 (X4 POSTS) Contract Posts [12 Months Renewable Up To 5 Years]
SALARY: R163 563 per annum (Level 05)
CENTRE: Provincial Office [Polokwane]
- Qualifications and Competencies: A minimum of Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification at NQF level 4.
- A technical or built environment certificate or qualification will serve as an added advantage.
- Knowledge and Skills: Ability to synthesize, collate, analyze and present information for utilization by various stakeholders.
- Methodical, accurate, detailed, time and task oriented.
- A problem solver, willingness to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good organizational abilities, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Database Management).
- Possess positive attitude and a team player.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service and immovable asset management.
- Provide property management administrative support to the infrastructure management branch. Compile, update and maintain a document and electronic management system for projects and immovable assets.
- Receive analyze and interpret documents.
- Establish and maintain a proper filing system and record management procedure.
- Assist with compilation of written reports and PowerPoint Presentations.
Ms Matimatjatji RL / Ms Mpati MM at 015 293 6126 and Ms Mampane NR at 015 293 6426 during office hours
Direct your application quoting the relevant reference number, position and management area on the Z83 to: The Head of Department: Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism, Private Bag X9484 Polokwane, 0700. Hand delivered applications may be submitted at Evridiki Towers, Registry Office, 19 Biccard Street, Office B1-73, Polokwane.
CLOSING DATE: 29 March 2019
Correspondence will be limited with the shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. However, should there be any dissatisfaction, applicants are hereby advised to seek reasons for the above administration action in terms of Promotion of Administrative Justice Act (PAJA), Act No. 3 of 2000. Shortlisted applicants should be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification process as well as other relevant security and preemployment checks as prescribed by the Minimum Information Security Standards. Consequently, the appointment will be subject to positive outcomes on these processes, which includes amongst others security clearance, security vetting, qualification verification, criminal record verification and reference checks. Appointment to this post will be provisional, pending the issue of a positive security clearance. Therefore, the appointment will be reconsidered / possibly terminated in case where the applicant failed to get a positive security clearance. Fingerprints will be taken on the day the interviews. The Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism reserve the right not to fill this advertised post. All costs associated with an applicant will be borne by the applicant. For applications to be accepted, applications must be submitted on Z83 form (Public Service Application form), obtainable from any Public Service Department, and must be completed in full and signed. Applications must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, original certified copies of qualifications and ID with its certification being NOT older than three (3) months. An original certified copy of a valid driver’s license should be submitted if an advertisement states that a valid driver’s license is required. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Applicants in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with the SAQA evaluation certificate. Faxed and e-mailed applications will not be considered. Candidates must comply with the minimum appointment requirements. CV’s should reflect one’s degree of compliance with the above mentioned requirements and responsibilities. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place as determined by the Department. Applications must reach the Department before the closing date. It is the sole responsibility of an applicant to ensure that their applications reach Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism before the stipulated closing date. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Applicants who have retired from the Public Service with a specific determination that they cannot be reappointed or have been declared medically unfit will not be considered.
NB: please share this with WhatsApp!