ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK: TRAVEL HEALTH CLINIC X1
- Reference Number: refs/011702
- Directorate: Public Health
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R173 703.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms. Pinkie Kumalo. Contact No: (011) 241-5762 or (079) 505 8736
- Grade 12 / Senior certificate or equivalent qualification. 6 Months internship programme in Public Sector will serve as an added advantage. Knowledge of the Public Service Act, 103 of 1994, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Public Service Regulations, Employment Equity Act and Public Finance Management Act etc. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Must be computer literate. Good writing and editing skills. Ability to work under pressure.
- The successful candidate will perform routine and complicated administrative tasks relating to general office functions. Manage and maintain the confidentiality of documents efficiently and effectively. Attend to all visitors, as well as internal and external stakeholders in an efficient and professional manner. Appropriately classify, file and maintain all relevant documentation for the Clinic. File documents in a way that is orderly and enables easy access to information. Manage all administrative support processes in the Clinic, which includes manual and electronic filing and retrieving of all internal documents and writing minutes during the meetings. Allocate and track files for progress purposes. Schedule appointments, workshops and meetings. Make all necessary travel arrangements and bookings for meetings as well as management of all documents attached to such activities. Assist in the preparation of electronic presentations for the office. Answering and making telephone calls on behalf of the Clinic. Typing of letters, writing of basic letters, memorandums and reports and making photocopies. Apply and manage all policies and procedures applicable to the relevant clinic, including financial, human resources and procurement. Completion of all documents for payment of services offered to the Clinic. Any other administration duties as delegated from time to time by authorised personnel.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is our intention to promote representativity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Applications should be submitted strictly online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/ and it should be accompanied by a NEW Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of qualifications, Identity and valid driver’s licence (where driver’s licence is an inherent requirement of the job). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. No hand-delivered, faxed, or e-mailed applications will be accepted. The Department reserves the right not to make an appointment(s) to the advertised post(s). NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Tshwane Travel Health Clinic
Closing Date: 31-08-2021
|Do you have a Grade 12 / Senior certificate or equivalent qualification?|
|Do you have knowledge of the Public Service Act, 103 of 1994, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Public Service Regulations, Employment Equity Act and Public Finance Management Act etc?|
|Are you computer literate?|
|Do you have 6 Months internship programme in Public Sector (which will serve as an added advantage)?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.