Table of Contents
ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK (SUPERVISOR) LEVEL 7
- Reference Number: refs/015031
- Directorate: LOGISTICS, TRANSPORT AND CLEANING SERVICES
- Number of Posts: 1
- Package: R 261,372.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr. S Bambula Tel. (011) 411 3542
- Grade 12 Certificate (Matric) or equivalent qualification. A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a logistical office support services environment. Three (3) year National Diploma (NQF level 6) or Bachelor’s Degree (NQF level 7) in Logistics Management / Public Management / Public Administration / Business Administration / Office Management as recognized by SAQA will be an added advantage. Knowledge of the Public Service Act and Regulations, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, National and Provincial Framework, PFMA, Transport Legislation and Fleet Management Policies and Directives. Good financial management, problem-solving, inspection, presentation, analytical and conflict management skills. Knowledge and application of the Batho Pele Principles, Six Key Ministerial Priorities. Must be computer literate and have a valid Driver’s Licence.
- Management of Cleaning and Transport services daily. Ensure that all sections within your scope of Supervision have relevant Standard Operating Procedure documents (SOPs). Strengthen the cleaning standard of the whole institution, passage, and wards and remove of medical and general waste. Maintain effective and efficient fleet management. Approval of G-Fleet vehicle requested. Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and departmental Operational Plans. Ensure compliance with Ideal Hospital Realisation Framework. Strengthen the management of PMDS for logistics department on a regular basis. Ensure effective leave management. Oversee other additional responsibilities related to Cleaning and Transport. Compliance to OHS and Infection Control Regulations. Ensure proper application of Labour Acts and Code of Conduct.
- NOTES: Applications should be strictly hand-delivered to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department Block 6, No. 1 Adcock Street, Charmdor, KRUGERSDORP OR posted to Leratong Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X2078, KRUGERSDORP, 1740. Applications must be submitted by 12h00 (Noon) on the closing date and be accompanied by a fully completed and signed new Z83 application form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents plus a recently updated comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Applications without proof of a new Z83 application form and detailed CV will be disqualified. Applicants must indicate the post-reference number on their applications. (Shortlisted candidates will receive communication from HR to submit certified copies of educational qualifications and other relevant documents not older than 6 months on or before the day of the interview). It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). All foreign qualifications must be accompanied by evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- Suitable candidates will be subjected to vetting and personnel pre-employment suitability checks (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification). Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test. Medical Surveillance will be conducted on the recommended candidates. It is the Department’s intention to promote representativity (race, gender, and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. The Department reserves the right not to appoint/fill this post. NB: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please inform the authorities. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Leratong Hospital
Closing Date: 10-10-2022
|Do you have 3 to 5 years of experience in logistical support?|
|Do you have Grade 12 Certificate (Matric) or equivalent qualification?|
|Do you have a valid Driver’s Licence?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.