Table of Contents
- Reference Number: refs/014930
- Directorate: Patient Administration
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 176 310,00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Inquiries: Mr T Wessels 011 470 9032
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification. Five years’ experience in the Public Service. Computer literacy. Knowledge of PAAB, UPFS, PFMA, Treasury Regulations and Administration Policies. Good communication and decision-making skills.
- Registration and admission of patients. Patient classification. Capture patient information on computer and manually. Assist with filing of medical documents. Must be prepared to work shifts. Must be able to work under pressure and willing to serve the public. Perform any other work-related duties as instructed by the supervisor.
- This is a re-advertisement and those who previously applied must please re-apply. Applications must be submitted on a duly completed new Z83 form. Candidates who apply online (http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za) must also submit a new Z83 form attached in PDF format. The Z83 form is obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The new Z83 must be fully completed (please refer to the left side of the Z83 special notes for clarity), it must be initialled and signed. According to the Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA) Circular 19 of 2022, applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit a fully completed Z83 form and a detailed CV. The CV should be recently updated and specifies the following: All experiences should be in a chronological order indicating the position, institution, and respective dates, indicating the starting and ending period (DD/MM/YYYY). The information on the new Z83 must be the same with that of the CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be required/requested to submit certified copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR. Failure to submit any of the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Hardcopy applications must be forwarded to Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital, Admin Building, Cnr. Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville or be posted to Private Bag X20, Newclare 2112. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender, and disability. It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) – verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks as well as a credit/financial stability check. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: RAHIMA MOOSA MOTHER AND CHILD HOSPITAL
Closing Date: 19-09-2022
|Do you have a grade 12 or equivalent qualification?
|Do you have five years’ (5) experience in Public Service?
|Are you computer literate?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.