POST 04/85: ADMINISTRATION OFFICER: EWULAAS
REF NO: 150219/12 12 Month Contract
Chief Operations Office: KZN Dir: Institutional Management
SALARY: R242 475 per annum Plus 37% in Lieu of Benefits
- An appropriate recognized three (3) year tertiary qualification in Public Administration/Administration or equivalent related field.
- Data capturing skills.
- A valid driver’s licence (certified copy must be attached).
- Office and Project Management skills.
- Knowledge of Administration Procedures Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles.
- Report writing skills.
- Computer literate and proficiency in programs such as MS 2007 Word, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook and Excel. Knowledge of the National Water Act (Act 36 of 1998), Public Service Act 1994 (Act 103 of 1994) and Regulations.
- General knowledge of information systems.
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in Administration.
- Coordinate the administrative functions and provide support related to the Water Use Authorisation process.
- Management of incoming and outgoing Water Use Authorisation applications.
- Support and provide reports to management.
- Manage the handling of queries and ensuring amicable resolution.
- Respond to internal and external queries or Enquiries relating to Water Use Authorisations.
- Manage the updating of the Electronic Water Use Licence Application and Authorization System (E-WULAAS) and ensure accurate Reporting.
- Ensure that statistics of all Water Use Authorisation applications are accurate and updated.
- Support E-WULAAS user training process.
- Filing correspondences with client information.
ENQUIRIES: Ms Z Hadebe Tel No: (031) 336 2700
APPLICATIONS: KwaZulu Natal (Durban): Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to the Provincial Head: KwaZulu-Natal, Department of Water and Sanitation, P O Box 1018, Durban, 4000. FOR
ATTENTION: The Manager (Human Resources)
CLOSING DATE: 15 February 2019
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on a signed and dated Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity document. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Preference will be given to previously disadvantage groups. Successful applicants will be required to undergo standard Government security clearance procedures including verification of qualifications. Should you be in a possession of a foreign qualification(s), it must be accompanied by an evaluation from South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for the posts. People who are not employed by the Public Service Departments are welcomed to apply for posts. The department reserves the right not to make an appointment.