ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (CLEANING) LEVEL 7
- Reference Number : REFS/011613
- Directorate : Administration & Logistics
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R257 508 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. JM Segabutla 011 321 6075
- Minimum requirement Grade twelve 12 and a minimum of 3- 5 or more years proven experience in a hospital environment. Work accurately under pressure. Relevant Tertiary qualification and cleaning supervisor experience will be added advantages. Evidence of computer literacy skills and knowledge programs, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and outlook. Strong management abilities knowledge of labour relation, OHS, BCOA, infection prevention control, and waste management planning, organizing, and coordinating. Conflict management, problem-solving, negotiation skills and innovation. Good customer relations and people management skills have good verbal and written communication skills. Must have an eye for detail, high level of reliability ethics, Self-Driven. Innovative. Team player. Adaptable and committed to working beyond the call of duty. Relate well to diversity and range of stakeholders.
- (key result areas/outputs): Responsible for the overall planning, control, organizing, performing, and coordinating tasks related to household, Managing cleaning services of the hospital. Supervise more or 85 support staff (cleaners). Draw the Operational Plan, standard operating procedure of cleaning department, responsible for the supervision and guidance of all sub ordinate staff in cleaning department, compliance with Ideal hospital standard and develop Quality Improvement Plan thereof. Ensure that the hospital is clean scrub down or spring cleaning is done, periodically or need arises especially in Paediatric and Post-natal wards. Ensure that day-to-day cleaning duties is carried out. Ensure availability of resources such as equipment and chemicals. Control attendant register and draw duty roster. Manage job description, allocate staff where there are shortages influenced by absenteeism, leave etc. Responsible for leave management, strive to gain knowledge in relation to infection control protocol that affect Cleaning, training staff on cleaning equipment. Manage the PMDS for the staff. Ensure the continuous development of staff.
- The institution reserves the right not to fill this post. Signed new Z83 Application forms with certified copies of qualifications and ID to be sent to: Edenvale hospital, Resource Department Private Bag X 1005, Edenvale, 1610 or hand-delivered to: Edenvale hospital, Second gate (Next to taxi Rank), Modderfontein Road, Edenvale, Closing date is as of below at 15:00. or apply
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Edenvale General Hospital
Closing Date : 10-08-2021
|Do you have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the public service?|
|Do you have tertiary qualification?|
|Do you have computer literacy?|
|Do you have Grade 12 qualification?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.