ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (CLEANING) 2022
- Reference Number: REFS/012745
- Directorate: Administration & Logistics
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R261 372 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries: Mr JM Segabutla 011 321 6075
- Minimum requirement Grade twelve 12 and a minimum of 5 years proven experience in a hospital environment. Cleaning work experience will be an advantage. Work accurately under pressure. Tertiary qualification will be an added advantage. Evidence of computer literacy skills and knowledge programs, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and outlook. Strong management abilities knowledge of labour relation, OHS, BCOA, infection control and waste management planning, organizing, and coordinating. Conflict management, problem-solving, negotiation skills and innovation. Good customer relations and people management skills have good verbal and written communication skills. Must have an eye for detail, high level of reliability ethics, Self-Driven. Innovative. Team player. Adaptable and committed to working beyond the call of duty. Relate well to diversity and range of stakeholders.
- Managing cleaning services of the hospital. Supervise more or 85 support staff (cleaners). Draw the Operational Plan, standard operating procedure of cleaning department, responsible for the supervision and guidance of all subordinate staff in cleaning department, compliance with Ideal hospital standard and develop Quality Improvement Plan thereof. Ensure that the hospital is clean scrub down or spring cleaning is done, periodically or need arises especially in Paediatric and Post-natal wards. Ensure that day-to-day cleaning duties is carried out. Ensure availability of resources such as equipment and chemicals. Control attendant register and draw duty roster. Manage job description, allocate staff where there are shortages influenced by absenteeism, leave etc. Responsible for leave management, striving to gain knowledge in relation to infection control protocol that affects Cleaning, training staff on cleaning equipment. Manage the PMDS for the staff. Ensure the continuous development of staff.
- APPLICATIONS The institution reserves the right not to fill this post. Signed new Z83 Application forms with certified copies of qualifications and ID to be sent to: Edenvale hospital, Resource Department Private Bag X 1005, Edenvale, 1610 or hand-delivered to: Edenvale hospital, Second gate (Next to taxi Rank), Modderfontein Road, Edenvale.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Edenvale Regional Hospital
Closing Date: 07-01-2022
|• Do you have grade 12?|
|• Do you have 5 years of experience in the hospital environment?|
|• Do you have cleaning experience?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.