ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (4 POSTS)
- Package: R257 508.00 Per annum (including benefits)
- Enquiries: Enquires. Mr. Karel Mashele (011) 694 3834
- National Diploma in Security Management with 3 years’ experience in Security or Grade 12 with 5 years working experience as a Senior Security Officer. Grade A Certificate in security and must be registered with PSIRA. A certificate in Event Security will be an added advantage. Understanding of Health Security environment and ministerial priorities in security. Sound understanding of challenges facing health facilities and Knowledge of firearm control Act, Control of Access to Public Premises and Vehicles Act, Trespass Act. Skills in dealing with the public in a clinic/hospital setup. A valid driver’s license. Knowledge of control room. Ability to communicate well with people at different levels and from different backgrounds. High level of reliability. Ability to handle confidential information. Sound, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to act with tact and discretion. Ability to deal with the patient. Good telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work under pressure, take initiative, and work independently and with a team. Report writing skill. Must be self-motivated. Must be prepared to rotate and work shifts which include weekends, night and day shifts,s and public holidays if the need arises. Must not have a criminal record. Applicants should be prepared to undergo Medical Surveillance as an inherent job requirement. Knowledge and application of Batho Pele Principles. Candidates will be required to undergo a competency assessment to determine the skills and competency of the candidate. Must be willing to travel to all district facilities.
- Assist in managing total security functions at sub-district and district offices, Protect state properties, employees, visitors, and patients in the facility 24 hours. Supervise Access control and searching of both vehicles and pedestrians. Conduct TRA at sub-district district facilities and provide a report thereof. Reporting of security breaches and defects to District Security manager and sub-district manager. Supervise escort patients, visitors, and contractors. Write a statement and incidents reports and submit them to District Office. Write and submit monthly reports to supervisor and District office as soon as possible. Assist with restraining of patients. Conduct hourly patrol. Supervise Control of traffic on-premises. Clamping of incorrectly parked vehicles. Provide directions to staff, patients and visitors, and contractors. Comply with the security dress code always. Perform other duties as allocated by the supervisor. Oversee the drafting of the duty roster. Be willing to undergo continuous training and development Programme. Attend meetings as approved by the supervisor
- This is a re-advertisement, those who previously applied are welcome to apply again. The completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV, as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID documents (Smart Id and driver’s license must be both-sided). Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. Applicants must put reference number or post name as the subject when emailing the application. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. Incomplete applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Z83 must be completed in full.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: JHB Health District
Closing Date: 20-08-2021
|Do you have a National Diploma in Security Management with 3 years’ experience in Security or Grade 12 with 5 years working experience as a Senior Security Officer?|
|Do you have a Grade A Certificate in security and are registered with PSIRA?|
|Do you have a valid driver’s license?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.