Table of Contents
Administration Officer (12 Months Contract)
Phaki Personnel Management Services
Closing Date 03 July 2023
- To render administrative support to the Deputy Director-General.
- National diploma NQF 6 in Public Administration / Office Management and Technology/ Business Management
Financial administration and coordination DDGs office
- Monitor monthly expenditure patterns and trends to budget projections.
- Reconcile expenditure projection with the actual spending.
- Coordinate financial planning processes.
- Complete relevant documentation for transfer of funds.
- Process payment for procurement of goods and service.
- Administer documents and check for compliance in line with the required organisation standard (formatting etc.) or government prescripts.
- Monitor outgoing and incoming documentations and monitor compliance as outlined by various units.
- Draft routine letters, memos, reports, submissions etc.
- Provide secretariat services in the meetings when required.
- Diary management
- Conduct logistical arrangements i.e. travel arrangements, booking of venues, caterings etc.
- Coordinate and consolidate monthly, quarterly, annual plans and reports within the DDG.
- Provide assistance in developing project plans and capture progress in the projects’ cycle.
- Track progress on programme issue log and risk log with relevant project team members internally or externally and issue reminders and follow up actions.
- Compile updated progress feedback letters based on the project’s schedules and progress meetings.
- Identify and compiled possible project risks and compile reports for management action.
- File and maintain updated records of projects e.g. financial expenditure, reports, memos, letters, contract status schedule.
- Receive and check documents and letters compiled by the stakeholders, implementing units and ensure that they are processed accordingly.
Documents and records keeping
- Keep records and ensure that they are easily accessible within the DDGs office.
- Maintain filing system manual and electronic within DDG.