Administration Clerk (Transport)
- Reference Number: refs/008491
- Directorate: Nursing Education and Training
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R173 703 per annum including benefits
- Enquiries: Mr. G Nkuna 072 451 8474
- Grade 12 or Equivalent to matric certificate. A valid driver’s Licence EB5 compulsory. Code ten (10) with valid PDP will be an added advantage. 0 – 2 years relevant experience. Ability to operate Computers. Words and Excel compulsory. Previous experience could be an advantage. Sound Human Relations, Communication, Planning, and Organizing skills.
- Supervision of Drivers. Planning of daily trips, and vehicle use in line with service priorities. Arrange timeously services for vehicles. Renewal of petrol cards, before the expiring date. Control of accident report if occur. Check vehicles of roadworthy at least once a month. Liaise with relevant Officials at G-Fleet. Trip Authorizations forms to be completed by request. Spot check on Drivers, if the proposed routes are being followed. Training of Drivers. Attending meetings. General Admin duties e.g. Leave Applications, Evaluations of Performance, and quarterly reports.
- The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender, and disability. The application must be submitted on the New Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full certified copies of qualifications, ID copy, driver’s license not older than 6 months, and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applicants can apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identify verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. No hand delivery, faxed, or emailed applications will be accepted. The Department reserves the right not to make an appointment to the advertised post(s). NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to email@example.com.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Gauteng College of Nursing (GCON), Johannesburg
Closing Date: 09-04-2021
|Did You attach a completed NEW Z83, including attachments of CV and qualifications|
|Do you have a grade 12 certificate or equivalent?|
|Do you have 0 – 2 years of experience in a related field|
|Are you computer literate|
|Do you have a drivers license with PDP|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.