ADMINISTRATION CLERK- TRANSPORT SERVICES X3
- Reference Number: refs/013436
- Directorate: Admin and Support
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : R 176 310.00 – 207 681.00. per annum (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. V Mmutle Tel: 012 529 3206
- A minimum of Grade 12/equivalent plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience in transport services. Computer literacy with practical knowledge of MS package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet). Ability to inspect and manage government vehicles and tractors. Must possess the ability to plan, Organize, Inspect and Evaluate the work of drivers. Must be able to work shifts (day, night, weekends and holidays). Ability to work under pressure. Ability to achieve and maintain good interpersonal relations with staff and stakeholders. Knowledge of and the ability to interpret Transport Management Policy.
- Coordinate transport services. Supervise Drivers. Ensure availability of drivers and fleet schedules. Dispatching and inspecting vehicles and tractors daily. Ensure compliance to National Core Standards/Ideal Hospital Standard Framework and transport policies/procedures. Leave the management of staff. Manage performance development of staff. Recommend discipline and implement appropriate procedures. Perform any other official duties delegated by the supervisor.
- : CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE: This is a re-advertisement, applicants who previously applied on refs/012775 are advised to re-apply. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently faced with, applicants are encouraged to apply using any of the above methods. It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check(PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date: 22-03-2022
|Do you have a minimum of Grade 12/equivalent plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience in transport services?|
|Are you computer literate?|
|Are you able to work shifts (day, night, weekends and holidays)?|
|Do you have knowledge of and the ability to interpret Transport Management Policy?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.