ADMINISTRATION CLERK (SCM) X1
- Reference Number: refs/011478
- Directorate: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Number of Posts: 1
- Package: R 173 703 .00 p/a plus benefit
- Enquiries: Mr. Beyl V (011) 953 4515
- Grade 12/Matric or equivalent certificate. Computer literacy, Good communication skills, knowledge in Public Sector Supply Chain Management (i.e Asset, Buying Transit, Demand Management, Warehouse and stock management) will be an added advantages. A minimum one year of administration experience in the Public Service. Ability to analyze statistics, flexible and able to work in a team. Verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work under pressure. Good understanding of PFMA, BBBEE and relevant government regulations, code of conduct and Batho Pele principles.
- Ensure that the Department maintains effective SCM procedures e.g capturing of requisitions, GRV on the SAP/SRM system. Knowledge of SAP/SRM/Asset/BAS system. Knowledge of the Provisioning Administration system e.g Warehouse, accounting and transit functions. Work closely with End users and other components within the Supply Chain Management units. Attending of meetings and serving on committees. Safekeeping of all relevant documentation as per treasury regulations for Audit purposes. Management and Administration of Petty cash. Knowledge of the Assets Policy, reconciliations, asset register, new acquisitions, maintenance plan and asset verification. Conduct bi-annual stock takings per financial year. Rotate within the SCM Unit.
- NOTES: The completed and signed new z83 form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID documents (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Applications must be posted to HR in West Rand District. Private Bag X2053 Krugersdorp, 1740 or Deliver to HR Westrand District, cnr vlei and Luipard Street, Krugersdorp 1740or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za NB: The institution reserves the right not to fill the post. The Gauteng Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Suitable candidates will be subjected to Occupational Health and safety medical surveillance as required in the Hazardous Biological Agents and Hazardous chemical substances. Regulations with the OHS Act 85 of 1993.NB: The incumbent will be subject to a pre-screening process.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: WEST RAND DISTRICT
Closing Date: 23-07-2021
|Do you have grade 12/matric or equivalent?|
|Do you have a minimum of one year of administration experience in Public Service?|
|Are you Computer Literate?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.