ADMINISTRATION CLERK: EMPLOYEE WELLNESS (EAP)
- Reference Number: refs/008308
- Directorate: Human Resource Development (EAP)
- Number of posts : 1
- Package: R173 703 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Ms. Minah Matjila @ 071 686 1831 & Ms. Daisy Motaung @ 066 586 6629
- A grade 12 or equivalent qualification. Tertiary qualification in administration will be of advantage. Experience in the Public health Sector in the Employee Health and Wellness Programme. Driver’s Licence. Be able to maintain confidentiality. Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service. Good communication skills. Computer literacy in MS Office (MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Assisting in the logistics related to various Employee Wellness Programme. Collecting and collating information, and dissemination of correspondence. Taking and typing minutes of various meetings. Keep and maintain the attendance registers of the programme activities.
- Applicants must apply online on the E-Recruitment portal: http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. No e-mailed, faxed, or hand-delivered application forms will be accepted. A fully completed new Z83 application form together with the certified copies of ID, drivers licence, qualifications and recently updated CV must be attached. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification). The applicant should provide three referees, one of which should have been an immediate supervisor Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test. Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of 12 months. The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post. Successful candidates will be expected to sign a performance agreement. The recommended candidate may be subjected to Medical Surveillance as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Act 5/1993. It is the Department’s intension to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filing of this post with a candidate whose transfer /promotion/appointment will promote representativity in line with the numeric targets as contained in our Employment Equity plan. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Central Office, Johannesburg
Closing Date: 22-03-2021
|• Do you have a grade 12 or equivalent qualification?|
|• Do you have a valid driver’s licence?|
|• Do you have a tertiary qualification in administration? (will be of advantage)|
|• Are you computer literate?|
|• Do you have experience in the Public health Sector in the Employee Health and Wellness Programme?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.