- Reference Number : refs/012885
- Directorate : Forensic Pathology Services
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : 176,310.00 – 207,681.00 per Annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. P Mdluli (082) 306 3016
- Senior Certificate/ Grade 12 or National Diploma / Degree in Logistics and related qualifications. Relevant experience in fleet and Asset management will be added an advantage. Must be computer literate (MS Office). Proof required. A valid driving license. Good interpersonal relations. Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Be willing to work a mortuary environment.
- Inspect and issue state vehicles in line with fleet management policy and system of Forensic Medical Service. Collect Forensic Medical Service traffic vehicle fine and notices from license department on the monthly basis and hand over to supervisor Assist in supply of diesel for all facility generators from a nearby petrol station or depot. Conduct daily vehicle spot checks. File trip forms (sheets) in relevant files. Ensure that vehicles are clean. Assist in preparation documents for payment of fleet. Assist in preparation of repairing equipment’s and follow-up where necessary. Assist in verification of asset and do sport checks in various areas in mortuaries. Compile documentation for transfer/movement of assets and update the system. Ensure and safeguard of asset documentation and records.
- Gauteng Forensic Medical Services is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. Applications must consist of a fully completed and signed new Z83 form with a comprehensive CV containing contactable references as well as certified copies of qualifications, Valid driver’s license (copied both sides) and an identity document if it’s a card (copied both sides). The relevant reference number must be quoted in the application form. In terms of the National Qualification Framework Amendment Act 2019, it is an offense for any person to falsely or fraudulently claim to hold a qualification. Any person found to be misrepresenting their qualifications, work experience or facts in their CV will be disqualified and reported to the appropriate authority. Applications must be delivered to-: Forensic Medical Services 11 Diagonal Street 13 floor, reception, can be posted to-: Forensic Medical Services P.O Box 7128 Johannesburg 2000. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, postal address.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Johannesburg FPS
Closing Date : 31-01-2022
|Do you have Senior Certificate/ Grade|
|Do you have relevant experience in fleet management and Asset management|
|Are you computer literate|
|Do you have a valid driver’s license|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.