Administration Clerk (9 Posts)
- Reference Number: refs/008702
- Directorate: JHB HEALTH DISTRICT
- Number of posts: 9
- Package: R 173 703.00 P/A (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr. V. S. Makhubo Tel: 011 527 1259
- Grade 12, NQF level 4 or equivalent. Administration experience in the public service environment will be added advantage. Computer literacy. Sound knowledge of government policies namely Batho Pele principles, Patients’ Rights Charter, and 6 ministerial Priorities. Good interpersonal relations, organizational ability, and time management. Ability to handle confidential information. Sound verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work under pressure and to rotate to other sections of the clinic. Expected to work shifts (night, weekends, and public holidays). Ability to deliver service under pressure.
- Perform a variety of routine clerical duties that are related to activities of various departments in the clinic (e.g. Reception area, filing room, ANC etc.) Capture patient information electronically (HPRS) and manually. Register patients and file documents in order. Retrieve patient files as and when required. Maintain the file control system in managing the movement of patients’ files. Management of ordering systems. Attend to enquiries and ensure prompt resolution of all queries. Ensure safekeeping of patient files and registers. Attend training and meetings as approved by the supervisor. Perform all administration-related functions as may be directed by the supervisor.
- The completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of qualifications (not older than 6 months) and an ID document. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictjobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO OUR INTERNS, PREVIOUS INTERNS, AND EPWP’s.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: JHB HEALTH DISTRICT (SUB-DISTRICT D)
Closing Date: 13-05-2021
|Are you willing to work shifts, weekends, and public holidays?|
|Do you have Matric or Equivalent qualification?|
|Do you have computer literacy?|
|Do you have public service work experience?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.