ADMINISTRATION CLERK (7 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/008675
- Directorate: ADMISSION DEPARTMENT
- Number of posts: 7
- Package: 173 703.00 p.a(Plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr. Mvubu G T (011) 898 8003
- Minimum Qualifications: Grade 12 / Senior Certificate or equivalent certificate. Two years in a hospital environment. Prepare to work shifts, weekends, and public holidays. Be prepared to work under pressure. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Sound knowledge of public service prescripts and other policies. Ability to work independently. Computer literacy is essential.
- Opening of files for first visits using PAAB System or manual. Opening accounts when necessary. Collection of revenue for the hospital. Perform sub-cashier duties. Provide effective and efficient service to patients. Update classification of patients (Hospital and private). Attend to the admission, transfers of patients. Manage waiting times. Perform authorized duties that the supervisor may from time to time assign to carry out. Prepare all the required papers in the wards. Act as a receptionist, answer telephones, direct visitors to patient rooms.
- Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above, and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointments will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualifications must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered. Disabled, Whites and colored people are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time, and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date: 06-05-2021
|Do you have a Grade 12/Senior Certificate or equivalent certificate?|
|Able to work shifts, weekends, and public holidays and under pressure?|
|Is your computer literacy?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.