ADMINISTRATION CLERK (5 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/008644
- Directorate: PATIENT AFFAIRS
- Number of posts: 5
- Package: R173 703.00 (per annum excluding benefits)
- Inquiries: Mr. K.P. Ramasodi Tel: 012 318 6761
- Minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent qualification, eighteen (18) or more months of proven knowledge of Patient Administration and Billing System (PAAB) Attach testimonial from Supervisor. Excellent communication and writing skills. Computer literacy, knowledge about Records management, Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) Batho Pele Principles, and the Ministerial Key Priority Areas, must be prepared to work shift which includes night duty, weekends, and on Public Holidays, and must be prepared to rotate and operate as a reliever in all Patients Administration Sections when requested.
- Classification of patients according to the Uniform Patients Fee Schedule (UPFS) Registration and admission of patients on PAAB or manually. Filing and retrieval of files from Records. Capturing data on TPH31A and TPH31. Manual registration and admission of patients in the GPR01 register during downtime and updating electronic downtime information immediately system is up. Billing and collecting money from patients and issuing receipts; balancing the in-paying register at the end of every shift. Full completion of GPF3, 4, and 5 forms. Ordering and issuing out of assertive devices. Booking of patients manually and electronically. Assisting in other units within Patient Affairs when the need arises and ensuring that working material and equipment are always available. Reporting of lost, damaged, or dysfunctional equipment. Execute any duties as delegated by Supervisor.
- APPLICATIONS: Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above, and certified copies of ID and qualifications (not older than six (6) months. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointments will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to a security screening and vetting process Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time, and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in the register book. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date: 30-04-2021
|Do you have eighteen months or more proven knowledge of Patient Administration and Billing System (PAAB)|
|Do you have a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent qualification?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.