POST 08/119: ADMINISTRATION CLERK
REF NO: HJHREFS/003674 (X2 POSTS)
Directorate: Administration and Support
SALARY: R163 563 – R192 666 per annum plus benefits
CENTRE: Helen Joseph Hospital
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- Good understanding of patient’s administration’s efforts.
- Must be prepared to work shifts.
- The successful candidate must be able to work in a team, committed, loyal respect and good customer care attitude.
- Good communication skills (Verbal and written) knowledge of PAAB.
- Registration of patients using PAAB system, collection of patients fees in line with PFMA.
- Updating of patient information in the files and system, register incoming and outgoing files manually. Ensure proper filling and retrieval system.
- Booking of patients for their next appointments.
- Admitting and discharging of patients files in the system.
- Answering the phone.
- Attend to patient’s queries and refer to the relevant directorate, complete the GPF4 and GPF5 form for the correct classification, comply with the UPFS charge sheet for billing purpose.
ENQUIRIES: Ms G Mapengo Tel No: (011) 489 0074 89
Applications should be submitted at Helen Joseph Hospital, No14 Perth Road, Auckland Park. Human Resource Department or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za
The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and Employment Equity, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form with a C.V, Certified copies of I.D. Suitable candidates will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (criminal record, citizenship verification, qualification/study verification and previous employment verification). Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. Successful candidates will undergo a medical screening test. Applications must be submitted on form z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The Completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document( no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old). Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date please accept that your application was unsuccessful. It is the department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required.
CLOSING DATE: 22 March 2019
NB: please share this with WhatsApp!