- Reference Number: refs/008815
- Directorate: RADIOLOGY
- Number of posts: 1
- Package : R 173 703 .00 – R204 612 per annum (excluding benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr. T. Nyathi Tel: 012 318 6658 Closing @12:00
- Prepares required patient paperwork and electronic records for completion by department Radiologists and Radiographers. Answers telephone, direct calls take and relay messages. Compiles daily and monthly statistics, assist in compiling waiting time, handles and retrieves prior Radiology films and reports from computer systems and or storage areas, as requested by clinical staff, confirms patients’ appointments. Being aware of the patient’s status in the waiting, informs the Radiographer about critical patients that are completed and waiting for results. Inherent requirement of the job: Good communication skills. Willingness to work shifts which include weekends, public holidays as well as overtime on short notice.
- APPLICATIONS: Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above, and certified copies of ID and qualifications (not older than six (6) months. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to a security screening and vetting process Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time, and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign-in register book. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date: 31-05-2021
|Do you have a minimum of Grade 12|
|Do you have 18 months minimum experience in Radiology patient administration?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.