- Reference Number: refs/008544
- Directorate: District Health Services
- Number of posts : 1
- Package: R173 703 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. Nnoke Rakgoale Tel: 071 365 8522
- A Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification. A National Diploma or Degree in an Administration-related field will be an added advantage. Computer literacy; experience in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), typing skills, organizational and administrative skills, together with excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Administration experience will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate will perform routine and complicated administrative tasks relating to general office functions. Manage and maintain the confidentiality of documents efficiently and effectively. Attend to all visitors, as well as internal and external stakeholders in an efficient and professional manner. Appropriately classify, file, and maintain all relevant documentation for the Directorate. File documents in a way that is orderly and enables easy access to information. Manage all administrative support processes in the office of the Director, which includes management of the manager’s electronic diary, manual and electronic filing, and retrieving of all internal documents, policies, and circulars through a system of information management. Allocate and track files for progress purposes. Schedule appointments, workshops, and meetings. Make all necessary travel arrangements and bookings for meetings as well as management of all documents attached to such activities. Assist in the preparation of electronic presentations for the office. Answering and making telephone calls on behalf of the Directorate. Typing of letters, writing of basic letters, memorandums, and reports, and making photocopies. Apply and manage all policies and procedures applicable to the relevant directorate/ office, including financial, human resources, and procurement. Completion of all documents for payment of services offered to the directorate. Assist with compiling monthly statistics. Any other administration duties as delegated from time to time by authorized personnel.
- The application must be done on the E-Recruitment portal: http://professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za. No e-mailed, faxed, hand-delivered, or posted applications will be accepted. A fully completed Z83 form and recently updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of qualifications, identity document, and driver’s license must be attached. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification, and employment verification). Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test. Applicants must provide three referees, one of which should a recent immediate supervisor. The successful candidate will be appointed on a probation period of 12 months. The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post. Successful candidates will be expected to sign a performance agreement on the assumption of duty. The recommended candidate may be subjected to Medical Surveillance as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Act 5/1993. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity (race, gender, and disability) through the filing of this post with a candidate whose transfer /promotion/appointment will promote representativity in line with the numeric targets as contained in our Employment Equity plan. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. For system enquiries and challenges, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Central Office, Johannesburg
Closing Date: 23-04-2021
|• Do you have a Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification?|
|• Are you computer literate?|
|• Do you have administration experience will be an added advantage?|
|• Do you have a National Diploma or Degree in an Administration-related field will that be an added advantage?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.