Table of Contents
Administration Clerk (2 posts)
- Reference Number : refs/016956
- Directorate : Admin & Support Services
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R181 599.00 – R 213 912.00 p/a plus benefit
- Enquiries : Ms B Cele/ Ms Maqhina (018) 788 9907 Merafong Sub-District
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualifications, computer literacy. Good Communication skills, Ability to analyse statistics, ability to work under pressure. Minimum of one-year’ experience in the Department Health. Comply with relevant prescripts and regulations. Ability to work independently and in a team. Can work under pressure. Knowledge of Batho-Pele Principles, Patient’s Rights and Responsibilities.
- Admission of patients, proper records management system, management of queues. Recording of patients waiting times and proper direction of patients. Ordering and safekeeping of stationary. Monitoring and recording of facility assets. Capture information electronically and manually. File documents properly. Retrieve files as per request. Coordinate logistical arrangements for meetings and functions. Make copies and fax. Render auxiliary services to supervisory and professional personnel. Do receptionist functions. Updating of patient’s information and files.
- Data management, capturing of information in the ETR.NET/ TIER.NET. NET/WEB DHIS/HPRS software at facility level. Data validation, verification, analysis& mop clean up. Adherence to the DHISM policy to strengthen data management in the facility/ sub district. Dispatch of data to the Sub-district. Validate, verify and analyse data prior to submission to the next level. Reporting f defects to IMU Coordinator as well as completion and submission of worker orders. Assist operational manager with any administrative activities within the office. Implementation of main series file plan.
- Applications must be submitted on the new Z83 form. Applications received on the old Z83 application form will, not be considered. The application form is obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The new Z83 must be fully completed (please refer on the left side of Z83 special notes for clarity), it must be initialed, and hand signed. On the Z83 the Department where position was advertised it should state Department of Health. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly.
- According to the Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA) Circular 19 of 2022, applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit a fully completed Z83 and a detailed Curriculum Vitae. The Curriculum Vitae should be recently updated that specifies the following: All experience should be in a chronological order indicating the position, institution and respective dates indicating the starting and ending period (DD/MM/YYYY).
- The information on the new Z83 must be in sync with the Curriculum Vitae. Only shortlisted candidates will be required/requested to submit certified copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on or before the interview. Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) –Verification (Reference checks- Provide at least 3 referees of which one must be immediate supervisor, the Department shall reserve the right to conduct verification beyond names provided, where necessary. Failure to submit all the relevant information preceding the statement above will result in disqualifying the candidate. Identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks, credit/financial stability checks and employment verification.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Candidates in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The recommended candidate may be subjected to medical surveillance as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Act 85 of 1993. West Rand District Health Services reserves the right to utilize practical exercises/tests for non-SMS positions during the recruitment process to determine the suitability of candidates for the post(s).
- The Department reserve the right not to fill the post. The Gauteng Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Whites, Coloured, Indians and People with Disability are encouraged to apply. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. Flexibility in being allocated to any of the Sub-District in West Rand District. Applications must be posted to Human Resources, West Rand District Health Services, Private Bag X2053, KRUGERSDORP, 1740 or Hand deliver to Human Resources Unit, West Rand District Health Services, Cnr. Vlei and Luipaard Street, KRUGERSDORP, 1740 from 07H30 to 16H00. No faxed applications will be considered. No payment of any kind is required when applying for the post!
Employer: Department of Health
Location: WEST RAND DISTRICT HEALTH – REGION A (MERAFONG SUB-DISTRICT)
Closing Date: 19-05-2023
|Do you have a Grade 12 or Equivalent qualification?
|Do you have a minimum of one-year experience in the Department Of Health?
|Are you computer literate?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.