ADMINISTRATION CLERK (2 POSTS)
- Reference Number: REFS/011703
- Directorate: Leadership Management and Skills Development
- Number of posts: 2
- Package: R173 703.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr. Siyabonga Nhleko Tel: 066 122 6931
- A Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification. National Certificate/Diploma in Human Resource/Human Resource Development will be added advantage, Computer literacy, typing skills, organizational/ administrative skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Administration experience in training environment within Public Sector will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate will perform routine and complicated administrative tasks relating to training and general office functions. coordination of training. Capture training data. Assist with compiling of monthly reports. Prepare training packs, materiel and equipment. Book training venues for workshops and meetings. Manage and maintain the confidentiality of documents efficiently and effectively. Record incoming and outgoing documents/mail. Allocate and track files for progress purposes. File documents in a way that is orderly and enables easy access to information manually and electronically. Order stationery. Scanning and making photocopies. Assist in the preparation of electronic presentations for the office. Answering and making telephone calls on behalf of the Directorate. Typing of letters, writing of basic letters, memorandums and reports. Apply and manage all policies and procedures applicable relevant directorate/ office to the, including financial, human resources and procurement. Completion of all documents for payment of services offered to the directorate. Any other administration duties as delegated from time to time by authorised personnel.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is our intention to promote representativity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Applications should be submitted strictly online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/ and it should be accompanied by a NEW Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of qualifications, Identity and valid driver’s licence (where driver’s licence is an inherent requirement of the job). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. No hand-delivered, faxed, or e-mailed applications will be accepted. The Department reserves the right not to make an appointment(s) to the advertised post(s). NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Central Office, Johannesburg
Closing Date: 31-08-2021
|Do you have a Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification?|
|Are you computer literate?|
|Do you have administration experience in a training environment within Public Sector (will be an added advantage)?|
|Do you have a National Certificate/Diploma in Human Resource/Human Resource Development (will be added advantage)?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.