ADMINISTRATION CLERK (2 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/007779
- Directorate: ADMINISTRATION
- Number of posts: 2
- Package : 173 703 .00 p/a plus benefit
- Enquiries: Ms Molelowatladi / Mr. Morake 011 953 1515
- Admission of patients, proper records management system, management of queues, recording of patients waiting times, and proper direction of patients. Ordering and safekeeping of stationery. Monitoring and recording of facility assets. Capture information electronically and manually. File documents properly. Retrieve files as per request, Coordinate logistical arrangements for meetings and functions. Make copies and fax. Do receptionist function. Updating of patient’s information and files. Data management, capturing of information in the TIER.net, DDC, and HPRS software at the facility level. Data validation, verification, analysis, and data clean up. Adherence to the DMIS policy to strengthen data management in the Sub-District. Dispatch of information to the next level.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form with a C.V, Certified ID copy and qualifications to be attached. Applications should be posted to West Rand District Health, Private Bag X 2053, Krugersdorp, 1740 or deliver to HR Westrand District, Cnr Vlei & Luipard str, Krugersdorp, 1740. NB: applicants will be subject to medical surveillance screening
Employer: Department of Health
Location: WESTRAND HEALTH DISTRICT(MOGALE SUB DISTRICT)
Closing Date: 01-02-2021
|Do you have grade 12 and/or relevant qualifications?|
|Do you have a minimum of one-year of administration experience in Public Service?|
|Do you have a computer certificate?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.