- Reference Number: refs/007795
- Directorate: FINANCE(LOSS CONTROL)
- Number of posts: 1
- Package : 173 703 .00 p/a plus benefit
- Inquiries: Ms DUBE MB (011) 953 4515
- Grade 12/Matric/NQF level 4 certificate. Computer Literacy. A minimum of one-year of administration experience in Public Service. Good communication skills both verbal and written, problem-solving, initiative, report writing, and interpersonal skills. Maintain a high level of confidentiality, integrity, and honesty. Good understanding of loss control processes. Policy on theft and losses. PFMA Act, Fruitless, Wasteful, and Irregular expenditure. Understanding of Public Service policy, legislative framework, and Batho Pele Principles.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures of the department. Ensure proper implementation of theft and losses policies, asset management internal control, and risk management. Execute office and general administrative duties. Compile memoranda and presentations. Compiling W9 report. Safekeeping and proper filing of relevant documents. Keep an accurate loss/claim register. Compile monthly fruitless and wasteful and irregular expenditure reports. Coordinate meetings, agenda preparation, minute taking, and reporting system on decisions taken in meetings. Receipt of correspondence and documentation and proactively acknowledging correspondence.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form with a C.V, Certified ID copy and qualifications to be attached. Applications should be posted to West Rand District Health, Private Bag X 2053, Krugersdorp, 1740 or deliver to HR, Westrand District, Cnr Vlei & Luipard street, Krugersdorp, 174 NB: Applicants will be subject to medical surveillance screening.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: WESTRAND HEALTH DISTRICT OFFICE
Closing Date: 02-02-2021
|Do you have grade 12 and/or relevant qualifications?|
|Do you have a minimum of one-year of administration experience in Public Service?|
|Do you have Good communication skills both verbal and written?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.