Admin Officer X1
- Reference Number : refs/012746
- Directorate : Admin Services ( Patient Affairs)
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R261 372 .00.-R307 890 .00 Plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr .S. Baloyi Tel No: (011) 923 – 2190
- Grade 12 with 10 years practical experience in patient administration or relevant Degree/Diploma with 2 years relevant experience in patient administration. Knowledge of relevant prescripts and legislations governing patient affairs such as PFMA, UPFS and Procedure Manual. Excellent administrative skills. Be computer literate and have communication skills, have thorough PAAB (Patient Administration and Billing) knowledge and necessary skills to manage and supervise co-workers. Ability to work under pressure and be a team player. Good interpersonal skills and reporting skills.
- Monitor the downtime of the section and ensure monthly updating of registers. Audit of files to ensure correct classification. Ensure collection of revenue and re-classification of patient’s files. Ensure correct headcount in the wards and completion of relevant documents in the ward. Ensure that relevant missing documents are requested to patients and families. Ensure all patients are admitted, discharged are billed on time. Should ensure that all patient admin registers are updated. Perform Administrative duties such as leave management, staff attendance, staff allocation and performance management.
- Applications: Applications must be submitted with a New Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of ID (if it is a smart card ID it must be copied on both sides) and Certificate of qualifications not older than six (6) months. Applicant must indicate the post reference on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of the recommended candidates will be verified prior appointment. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the department with an evaluation certificate from South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Note: Successful candidate/s will be subjected to security screening and vetting process. Applications received after closing date will not be considered. Applicants are advised that until 31 December 2020 the ‘previous’ application for employment (Z83) form WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, however from 1 January 2021, a new application for employment (Z83) form will be effective. Should an individual wish to apply for a post on or after 1 January 2021, he/she will be required to submit the new application for employment form (Z83) which can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies. From 1 January 2021 should an application be received using the incorrect application form employment (Z83), it will not be considered. The department reserve the right not to fill this post. Applications to ONLY be hand delivered at Tembisa P.T. Hospital (Human Resource Department). PLEASE NOTE :THE PUBLIC SERVICE DOES NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR APPLYING POSTS. SHOULD YOU BE ASKED FOR A FEE, LET THE AUTHORITY KNOW. ONLY HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date : 23-12-2021
|Do you have Grade 12 with 10 years practical experience in patient administration or relevant Degree/Diploma with 2 years relevant experience in patient administration?|
|Do you have Knowledge of relevant prescripts and legislations governing patient affairs such as PFMA, UPFS and Procedure Manual?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.